《速度与激情8》除了震撼场面,台词大家还记得多少?

投稿:13**0 | 日期:2017-04-19 | 浏览:

 小云英语:《速度与激情8》除了震撼场面,台词大家还记得多少?

      最近不少小伙伴们都跑去影院围观由Jason(Guo) Statham(Da)和 Vin Diesel主演的飙车大片《速度与激情8》(The Fate of the Furious 8)了,除了让人肾上腺素飙升的场面?还有哪些台词点燃了你们呢?

Roman Pearce: I'm in love.

罗曼•皮尔斯: 我恋爱了。(盯着车说……)

Eric Reisner: Again, no, no! That's a million dollar show car. The point is to not draw attention.

艾瑞克•赖斯纳: 又来了,不行,不行!这可是上百万美元的展示车。重点是不能引起注意。

Roman Pearce: That's reverse psychology. Dom will never see it coming.

罗曼•皮尔斯: 逆反心理。多姆不会看到的。

Eric Reisner: It's neon orange. The International Space Station will see it coming.

艾瑞克•赖斯纳: 这可是荧光橙色。国际空间站都能看见。

 

Cipher: London... Abu Dhabi... Cuba. Our paths have crossed before, Dom. You just didn't know it. I think I need to remind you why you chose to be here.

塞弗:伦敦……阿布扎比……古巴。我们的轨迹有过交集,多姆。你只是不知道。我觉得我该提醒一下你为什么选择到这儿来。

Dominic Toretto: I got no choice!

多米尼克•托雷托:我别无选择!

 

Deckard: Do you really believe you can beat me in a straight-up old fashioned fist fight?

德卡特:你觉得单来一场老式互殴你能打得过我吗?

Hobbs: Let me tell you something. Me and you. One on one. No one else around. I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum.

霍布斯:告诉你,我和你,一对一,没有其他人。我能把你的屁股当鼓打。

Deckard: Maybe one day we'll find out.

德卡特:或许哪天咱们试试。

Hobbs: Oh, you better hope that day never comes.

德卡特:哦,你最好还是别盼着有那天。

 

Roman Pearce: Is that a torpedo?

罗曼•皮尔斯:那是个鱼雷吗?

Hobbs: Take the wheel!

霍布斯:你来开!

Roman Pearce: What

罗曼•皮尔斯:什么?

 

Magdalene Shaw: Why do I think that you're about to suggest something very wicked, Mr. Toretto?

马格达莱纳•肖:为什么我觉得你要提议极坏的事儿,托雷托先生?



浮云网(www.fuyunweb.com)做高校最专业校园服务对接平台,有专家咨询,兼职二手,合作创业,校园结伴等需求请登录我们的浮云网

最新资讯

最新二手

最新活动